Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shot All Around!

Today Little J had to get shots. Took them like a champ. Cried a little, of course. But he did really well. Now that we are home and the day is done, he's being his usual maniacal self, I need something for my daily migraine, and KJ is driving me bonkers.

What KJ doesn't know... she's going in for her shots tomorrow. She's not going to be a happy camper.

And then... I'm getting MY shots on Friday. Hep B series. Apparently I don't have it? I don't know. I do know I need it for school in December.

After all this, by Friday night I am gonna need a different type of shot. Tequila? Jack? Hell bust out the Rum! Shots all around!!! Okay, maybe just for me ;)

I have a feeling by Saturday morning Little J, KJ, and Mama will be holed up in my room with the laptop, formula/water/bottle/bottle cleaner, tylenol, and a ton of pillows. We're going to be a moody brood of peeps!

Until then though, I shall attempt to remain my cheery and chipper self :D

No comments:

Post a Comment