Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sorry It's Been Awhile!

So, as the title states... sorry it's been awhile! Things have been pretty insane around our house, and unfortunately I just haven't had much time to sit down and blog about it.

As a matter of fact... I'm blogging while eating dinner.
Sheppard's Pie. Very tasty. I'd post a recipe, but there isn't much to it! Nothing homemade, just a bunch of pre-made thrown together.

Hey...there's an idea! Quick, easy, throw together meals for the busy mom on the go!
:)

Let's see... what has been happening on our side of the country...which...is actually pretty close to the middle.... we can totally claim the south portion though!

Anyways. So yesterday I left our kind of expensive sit & stand stroller in the parking lot of Kohl's. That was fun. If you've never had an anxiety attack before, this is an EXCELLENT way to have one!

KJ has started calling me "Princess" and "Kierra". I'm REALLY not thrilled about either one. Working with her to continue calling me "Mommy" and "Mama".

Little J got a walker today. I know there is a lot of controversy around them. Some parents think they are dangerous...we don't. Coco bought it, which was awesome of him. He also bought the kids winter coats. Saved me $100 today. Very thankful!

Unfortunately, my brain is pretty tired, don't have much to write about. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!!! I will be sure to post our Halloween photos!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment